Are you a maker, hobbyist or DIY enthusiast?
Do you love to create? Maybe you have a great idea for a linear motion project but lacking the cash or motivation to build it. Have you used YouTube, Instructables or another such platform to feature your projects in the past?
Actuonix Motion Devices is interested in partnering with YOU. We're looking for somebody who is interested in featuring Actuonix Motion Devices in their next project. We're willing to donate the linear actuators necessary for your project and may consider a full sponsorship for the right project.
Some ideas for project builds:
- Robot, robotic arm etc.
- Lego projects using our Lego Actuators
- RC vehicles
- Home automation
- Vehicle automation
- Arduino projects featuring our linear actuators
- Bonus points for projects with wireless control!
- Whatever you can dream up, we want to hear it!
We're excited to see what people can build with our actuators. We're hoping that this opportunity will inspire you to get started on your next big project!
What are we asking in exchange
- You be willing to complete the project within an agreed-upon time frame
- Provide high-resolution photos as well as a build video
- Share the project with your circle of influence
- Must be competent with electronics/robotics
- Have a documented history of building similar projects
- Be willing to give us feedback on how our products performed
- That's it!
Do you think you may be our builder? If so, send an email to marketing-at-actuonix-dot-com with some information about yourself. Include links to projects you've built in the past.
Thanks for your time, we're looking forward to working with you!